Hydropeptide facial treatment - Urban Male Lounge, World Trade Centre Mall, Abu Dhabi

Hydropeptide has become, in a  short space of time, one of the world's leading anti-aging treatments, that works on restoring the face's youthfulness by firming up skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Having tried Urban Male Lounge, Abu Dhabi's leading all-male spa centre, about two months ago, I went again to try this very exciting treatment, the Hydropeptide Facial. On this occasion, though, I tried their outlet in the World Trade Centre Mall.






After a welcome cup of coffee, my therapist takes me to the treatment room. It is well lit. With facials, she explains, they tend to keep the lights at their brightest, but when they do massage treatments, the lights are dimmed. Having been with NStyle, the parent company of Urban male Lounge, for about 5 years, she knows her way around the room. She starts by putting a warm towel on my face to start opening my pores. Her hands are self-assured but gentle - always a good thing.



In an effort to open the pores further and to clean my face, she then exfoliates my skin using the Hydropeptide Exfoliating Cleanser. Foaming peptides provide a deep cleanse. I can't escape the citrus aroma as she exfoliates. In addition to citrus, green tea and ginseng work to revive the skin. After this, she uses Hydropeptide Clarifying Toner, which works to restore the skin's pH balance while creating a smoother complexion. It is very soothing indeed, aided by spa-like music in the background. 



Following the toner, my therapist uses Hydropeptide Anti-wrinkle Polish & Plump Peel, which consists of two separate peels. She starts with a scrub which aims to make the skin brighter and livelier and also to tackle fine lines. She follows this up with the second peel of green tea, chamomile and cucumber - from these ingredients, you can probably guess that it provides a soothing and almost calming effect for the skin. 



While my therapist provides my facial, I ask her to tell me about my skin type. I listen with great interest as she talks about what I need to do to keep my skin healthy. All natural. No textbook; simply knowledge based on experience. With two more steps before the end of my facial, my therapist uses Hydropeptide Purifying Mask which she leaves on for 10 minutes to gain maximum effect. The mask targets fine lines and wrinkles while also trying to provide a more yourthful appearance in one's skin. 



A quick glance at my watch shows that my hour is almost up. To end, she applies a Hydropeptide soothing balm to leave my skin smooth and moisturised. Feeling refreshed and revived, I can't help running my fingers over my face. 


Urban Male Lounge continues to take male grooming to another level. In Hydropeptide, they have  a leading brand known the world over for its anti-aging qualities. Of course, the benefits reach their peak when you commit to using the product regularly, but if you consider how much money we spend on clothing and accessories, why should we not do the same on something that is far more important - our skin. 

The Essentials

Urban Male Lounge

World Trade Centre Mall,
Abu Dhabi
http://www.nstyleintl.com/uml/
Tel: 800 UML (865)

Menu

http://www.nstyleintl.com/uml/images/UML_Menu.pdf

Brandon Stoltenkamp
https://www.facebook.com/mitsukiemma1
Disclaimer: I was invited by Urban Male Lounge to try out the Hydropeptide treatment. 

Comments